Lovely as they are, some plants are poisonous to pets if ingested. Many plants cause toxicity in animals, but these are some of the most common – and some can even be deadly. Ingesting just a few petals, leaves, seeds, or parts of the bulb can be fatal to pets.
Here are 10 Common Garden Toxins. Part 8 – Baits and Fertilizers
Garden Toxin Baits and Fertilizers
In addition to poisonous plants, keep pest baits, blood meal, bone meal, insecticides and fertilizers away from pets.
If you suspect that your pet has ingested any of these plants, call your veterinarian immediately.