Pet Sitters – How to Choose the Best Sitter for Your Pets.
7 Key Questions to ask potential pet sitters!
Will you be needing a bed sitter this summer? Should you take your pet on vacation? Here is an article to help you decide: Should you take your dog on vacation?
If your answer is not to take fido with you this summer — if you will be leaving your pet at home — now is the time to choose a pet sitter. Summer will be here in no time so now is the time to get started choosing a pet sitter.
Pet Sitters International (petsit.com) suggests these 7 important questions to ask when interviewing potential pet sitters. You need to ensure they receive the best possible care while you are away.
1. Do you have the proper pet sitting business license for our city or state?
2. Are you insured and bonded?
3. Can you provide proof of a clear criminal history?
4. Do you provide client references?
5. Will you use a pet-sitting services agreement or contract?
6. Are you a PSI Certified Professional Pet Sitter/ or have you participated in pet-care training, such as pet first aid?
7. Are you a member of a professional and educational pet sitting association?
Now you can leave home with peace of mind knowing your pet will have the best possible care. Safe travels.