Lovely as they are, some plants are poisonous to pets if ingested. Many plants cause toxicity in animals, but these are some of the most common – and some can even be deadly. Ingesting just a few petals, leaves, seeds, or parts of the bulb can be fatal to pets.
Here are 10 Common Garden Toxins. Part 4 – Sago Palm
Garden Toxin Sago Palm – Symptoms
- Bloody Stools
- Damage to stomach lining
- Severe Liver Damage
If you suspect that your pet has ingested any of these plants, call your veterinarian immediately.
Tune in tomorrow for Part 5