Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Homemade Dog Treats
Give your dog these delights – Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Homemade Dog Treats
Have fun making these healthy fall homemade dog treats with the kids. Your dog and kids will love you for it!
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
2 Tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff.
4. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
5. Bake in preheated oven till hard, for about 40 minutes.
Source: Pet Supplies Plus